Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Yarn along - rainbow sweater

Waves to all the nice ladies yarning along with Ginny at Small Things!

This week I have been very busy with school so my reading is research bits for a paper, so my desk looks like this!  The knitting project is a sweater for Butterfly, knit top down.  The yarn is one of those huge balls from Jo-Ann's! 

I am still working on the rug.  Finals are next week Monday and then I have most of May to garden and play with the kids. 

Can't wait to see what you are all working on! - Julia

1 comment:

  1. I really like the colors :) good luck with finishing your project :)
    I had similar mess on my desk but had to clean it today - it's been there for such a long time (just didn't have time to clean it because of school) - that I found bits of yarn under all the papers from a long forgotten project, seriously I don't even remember knitting with that yarn recently :D

    ReplyDelete