Wednesday, September 28, 2011

self portait a day late.

I forgot sort of, I was busy and running around and did not have time for a shower and to brush out my huge amount of hair. I am embarrassed, both of the excuses and the tiny red bumps all over my face.  In really life I am not shy, I had almost too much personality and confidence so unless there is a mirror or photo... I am always surprised at how different I look from my self image.  The bump appeared when I was pregnant for Butterfly, I hoped they would go when she was born but the only time they have not been on my face since was the week I was in hospital for very much too low potassium.  I should call the doctor and get something, but I keep buying different face washes instead. 

This picture is 3 weeks old and I promise you a new one next week. 
joining Courtney at A Life Sustained

4 comments:

  1. Hello, Julia, it's nice to meet you! Thank you so much for posting a photo and I think you're being far too hard on yourself. It's funny how photos can make us do that, isn't it? I think you are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're being too hard on yourself, also! Your beautiful and I love your smirk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks I totally agree that pictures make it seem so much worse, but it is important to be present in our families memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have gorgeous hair, and a beautiful, open friendly face.

    I know what you mean about photos though--I'm always shocked when I see a picture of myself; definitely *not* in sinc with my mental image :-)

    ReplyDelete