This year I am going to do both.
Finished this year list will be posted each month, but here is one thing:
Fandom in Stitches block of the month patterns for the Hobbit. Actually I am doing it twice. One set for my MIL done up as place mats, one set as a quilt for my dad.
9. my wedding quilt
11. Keira's quilt
16. Carol's quilt
That is what I had left on it.
Here is the new carrying list:
- doll - needs hair sewn on, a face, and a dress.
- kilt - needs finish work and belt loops.
- my wedding quilt - We had guests sign squares, I decided to hand embroider all the signatures and hand stitch the whole thing. I have slightly more than two rows done.
- Butterfly's quilt - was suppose to be a QAL. I fell way behind, I think I have twenty of one hundred squares done.
- Cousin's quilt - Needs sash, backing, and binding. Was done in lap quilt style so it is already quilted.
- Sailboat - I have the plans. This has been on my to do list for almost 15 years now. I will do it. Hubby has asked that I wait for cabin to be built first now. WIPs in my house are not called albatrosses they are sailboats!
- White cotton sweater for me. - Have to the shoulders starting at the neck.
- Green leaf baby blanket - may actually frog this.
- Sign for dad's business - likely 30 more hours.
- upcycle sweater - half done.
- drop spindle lace weight yarn. Continuing until I run out of wool.