Wednesday, September 12, 2012

yarn along more baby blankets

Joining Ginny at Small Things for her yarn along, again this week, I look forward to seeing what everyone has in their workbaskets as I am in need of knitting inspiration.  I will be attending a crafting retreat this weekend, Mom is joining me.  I hope to get a few projects done and a lot of spinning, but also to learn some new skills and get more inspired!


So here is the baby blanket I am working on.  I think it is getting close I have a ball and a half to add and that is that.  It is soft and pretty but I do not like the way the rows join, it gives the appearance that the square has five sides. If you lay it out you know it doesn't but it appears that way and is irritating me.  I am reading Alden Amos' book on handspinning and The Kingdom by Clive Cussler. 


No comments:

Post a Comment