Monday, January 23, 2017

Stalled Monday Morning Musing

Menu
Jim normally does the cooking so I don't usually plan the menu but here is our week:
Sunday: Baked Pasta
Monday: Breaded pork chops and baked potatoes
Tuesday: Homemade chicken strips and macaroni & Cheese
Wednesday: Pasta Carbonara
Thursday: Ham and Cheese Calazones
Friday: Spaghetti & Meatballs
Everything will have a salad with it.

NOW...
 waiting for the kids to eat and shower to go to my mom's to help build a shelf. Drinking a cup of coffee.

WEEKEND...
I am feeling a bit stalled at the moment, the limitations of everyone schedules and the time constraints of the things I want to work one are not lining up. I got very little done with weekend but that was ok, Jim was home for slightly longer than 24 hours. We cuddled him and played lots of board games. He will be home late on Friday.

If I get some time for myself...
I will go to the gym. I wish I was organized enough to have this scheduled in.

I am grateful for...
My husbands company flying him home for basically one day when it would have been cheaper for them to just make him stay. They are really family focused - for a corporation - and I appreciate it.

Prayerful intentions...
I Pray for civility and understanding for the people and leaders of this nation. In that order, if they can't understand their opposition's view point they can at least be civil and polite to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment