Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Sheep and wool

what had to come home with me.
 Plying thread from Interlacements.
 This is Texcel wool, Mom and I are splitting a 8oz bag. She will be felting I will be spinning. Texcel is normally a meat breed, but I want to try all the things.
 One oz samplers from Hearthside Fibers Whitefaced Woodland Sheep, Shetland Sheep, Egyptian cotton, Baby Llama, Masham sheep, and  Swaledale Sheep
 Welsh Mountain Sheep, Perendale Sheep, Hemp, Rambouillet Sheep and Gotland
 This is one oz of Columbia wool from All American Mill
 5oz of Flax from the WoolGatherers
 Two 2oz braids of Nylon from Hello Purl
 A cute thing also from Hello Purl
Weld from Handspun by Stephania.
A tiny Shawl pin By Ingrid the Crafty
A Nalbining needle and a comb clamp from Mielke's
 A pair of knitting pins from Celestial Designs Fiber Art
 This cute shawl pattern
 These two old books from the Woolgatherers
And this signed copy from Jilliano Moreno.

I also got a Paula Simmons book on wool as a cottage industry. Most of this will be used in pursuit of my COE. Mom and I camp for the whole time and really enjoyed ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment